Monday, December 6, 2010

FriendshipBooks - the blog

The Internet is an amazing place where you can find lots of things! That is if you search right and have a dose of luck. For me, it was probably a combination of both with a huge dose of the later, when I stumbled upon a blog that deals with FriendshipBooks (FB's). It sounds quite promising as it promises to give from general information about FB's in terms of what they are and how they work to much more interesting issues such as how to make FB's, tips and tricks about making FB entries and more! Since I haven't seen in a long time anything as useful as this blog, I decided to share it with all of you. Hope you will enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. I've signed thousands of fbs over the years. Not anymore though. People forget & send them to me sometimes still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yip, unfortunately some people don't send them home :( that's so sad! But they are a cool way to get in touch with people worldwide.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...