Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kids' Zone

It's very difficult for kids to find penpals. That is why SandbookNet started the Kids' Zone pages in our penpal magazine. We are going to publish ads that are made on behalf of the kids from their parents or close relatives. Please note, that Sandbook Net prefers communicating with parents to ensure that someone screens the incoming mail for the kids as we all know that there are always "spam" mail that reaches us.
To publish an ad in this section, please send us an email at raiasandbook(at)gmail.com with a Subject: Kids' Zone or penpals for kids. Thank you!


2 comments:

  1. I am trying to get in touch with someone on Sandbook.net or the Sandbook blog. I have emailed and sent in the contact form. You can also find my email through my profile here. I do hope I hear from someone soon; this is disconcerting. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Missive Maven,
    We are here - just back from the holidays. The posts were prearranged to be published once we were away on the holiday. We have received everything that you sent to us and I have already replied to you. Hope you are having a wonderful summer! Greetings from Bulgaria ~Raia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...